Advanced Diploma in Craniosacral Biodynamics
Over the years many advanced CPD courses in Craniosacral Biodynamics have been offered by the Institute. Practitioners have attended these courses with great commitment to their learning process and have brought their own expertise and knowledge to them. The Institute offers a Diploma Of Advanced Studies so that this can be acknowledged.
Participants in the advanced courses have the opportunity to build credits towards an Advanced Diploma via completion of CPD courses and a clinically oriented thesis. Each course will carry unit credits that accrue and build towards the necessary credits for an Advanced Diploma.
Certain courses will be mandatory and others will be electives. Past advanced courses taken since January 2000 can be given credit towards the Advanced Diploma.
- A total of 25 credits are necessary, one credit for each post-graduate day taken.
- Credits can be utilised for the Advanced Diploma within any seven-year period.
- A thesis of 7,000-10,000 words on a topic of clinical interest in the field is required for the Advanced Diploma. Research and/or clinical session work should be an integral part of the thesis. The intention is to promote excellence in the field and to encourage the sharing of experience.
Mandatory Course for Diploma in Advanced Studies:
The following is a list of commonly offered elective courses
- Biodynamics: the Three Bodies and the Three Functions of Potency
- The Breath of Life and Biodynamics
- The Nature of Being and Primal Ignition Processes
- Sacred Space, a journey into Stillness and Sacred Presence
- Interpersonal Neurobiology, Developmental Processes and Biodynamics
- Awakening the Heart: heart-centred being and relationship, embryology, motility, and the Polyvagal nervous system
- The Central Nervous System: embryology, motility, nociceptive healing processes
- Trauma Resolution: Client Process and the Stress Response, States of Activation and Trauma skills
- The Prenatal Person
- Birth Dynamics
- The Embryological Imperative: Embryological Forces, the Primal Midline and Tissue form and Organisation
- Relational Mindfulness in Clinical Practice with Maura Sills
"I have attended two postgraduate courses : Dynamic Stillness and Being and Becoming (2006). This beautiful work has reached very deep inside my being. Later on I have noticed my life and relationships changing becoming more fulfilled, light and easy. At a professional level, a deepening and understanding of our being nature is carried through every session."
Abha K Hastrdlova, Czechoslovakia - Craniosacral Advanced Courses, 2006