Residential Setting and its importance
The residential nature of the Karuna training yields many benefits for course participants.
We aim to create a welcoming and supportive environment in our lovely moorland manor house. This setting allows a deepening into the work and provides a holding field within which the training group can grow in confidence and mutual support.
Our residential setting:
- engenders the development of a safe holding environment and relational field for learning, personal process, healing and professional development,
- allows students to fully immerse themselves in the depths of the work,
- allows students to deepen into their interpersonal relationships and to form a supportive training group,
- allows students to develop and deepen their perception of primary respiration and the ordering forces within the human system in a beautiful natural environment,
- our ancient moorland setting helps students tune into and resonate with these primordial ordering forces.
We also provide excellent vegetarian food.
Find out more about our location.
View images of the centre